Pumpkin Nice Cream is a refreshing dairy-free dessert that’s easy to make and even easier to eat! It’s a delicious treat that’s both Paleo and Vegan.
Sometimes the calendar says it is fall, but weather-wise it doesn’t quite feel like it.
You know the feeling: you get all bundled up in your favorite wool sweater and sheepskin boots only to step outside and start sweating to death.
That’s when I reach for a refreshing bowl of Pumpkin Nice Cream. It’s got all the flavors of autumn, delivered in the form of a delicious frozen treat.
What’s even better is that this dessert is dairy-free, Paleo, and Vegan!
Pumpkin Nice Cream Ingredients
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Pumpkin Puree
- Frozen Bananas
- Coconut Milk
- Sugar-free Raisins: these are optional, but I love them in this nice cream!
- Ground cloves
- Sea salt: just a small pinch brings all the flavors to life
Pumpkin Nice Cream Tips
- Slice the bananas into thin rounds and lay them flat on a tray before freezing. This will make them a lot easier to blend.
- Use bananas that are a little brown so their sweetness shines through.
- The raisins and walnuts in this recipe are optional, but I really love the flavor and texture that they add so I suggest giving them a shot.
More Paleo Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Nice Cream
- 3 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free raisins (optional)
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Stir in the walnuts and raisins. Serve immediately or freeze for later.
The ingredient or equipment sections above may contain affiliate links to products that I personally use or recommend!